Not long to go now. I still have a few jobs to do but for today I decided that my best option was to have a bit of a rest. I’ve been pampered from top to toe at the beauty parlour, and I got to try my hand-embellished dress on properly for the first time. I have to say, I was pretty proud of what I’ve achieved and am looking forward to walking down the aisle in my own little work of art. Even if people don’t like it, one of my bridesmaids tells me that it makes me look like I have a tiny waist and an impressive rack. What more could a bride want?!
- @pregnancytales @Know @emily_j_taylor haha! Love it x 2 years ago
- RT @bishonenrancher: Time for another giveaway! Would you creative types like to try your hand at sewing a corset? Or are you perhaps... ht… 3 years ago
- @eejitstoys @Bristol @magpiesandi looking awesome! See you soon x 3 years ago
- @emily_j_taylor @pregnancytales @eejitstoys @capturebylucy @SusieSusieLucy Me too, me me me!! 3 years ago
- @SuzieCunliffe I'll look forward to that. x 3 years ago
art doll autumn. baby Bertrum bipolar blogging bride Bristol business buttons cat Cats children christmas christmas decoration christmas tree circus community craft Crafting Craft room creativity cute cyclothymia depression dressmaking Etsy Fabric fairy family flowers friendship Graffiti guitar handmade happiness Inspiration Keepsake Kitten Kittens knitting learning Lionheart Magazine love marriage mental health mistress of monsters monsters moving house Mr Monster mum music needle felting photography Pirate Plush plushie Plushies Purple Thread Designs queen relationships sewing sewing machine sideshow sock animals softie softies stitching stress Tattoo tattoos vintage wedding wedding dress zombie