Hello lovely blog people. I must apologise for my lengthy absence. We have successfully moved house and are now on the three week countdown to the wedding. Everything is running smoothly but what with the move, we have no internet at the moment hence the distinct lack of rambling blog posts. I’m writing this one quickly on my smart phone. Rest assured that once our broadband is back up and running, I will give you the full lowdown on what’s been going on. Until then….
- @pregnancytales @Know @emily_j_taylor haha! Love it x 3 years ago
- RT @bishonenrancher: Time for another giveaway! Would you creative types like to try your hand at sewing a corset? Or are you perhaps... ht… 3 years ago
- @eejitstoys @Bristol @magpiesandi looking awesome! See you soon x 3 years ago
- @emily_j_taylor @pregnancytales @eejitstoys @capturebylucy @SusieSusieLucy Me too, me me me!! 3 years ago
- @SuzieCunliffe I'll look forward to that. x 3 years ago
art doll autumn. baby Bertrum bipolar blogging bride Bristol business buttons cat Cats children christmas christmas decoration christmas tree circus community craft Crafting Craft room creativity cute cyclothymia depression dressmaking Etsy Fabric fairy family flowers friendship Graffiti guitar handmade happiness Inspiration Keepsake Kitten Kittens knitting learning Lionheart Magazine love marriage mental health mistress of monsters monsters moving house Mr Monster mum music needle felting photography Pirate Plush plushie Plushies Purple Thread Designs queen relationships sewing sewing machine sideshow sock animals softie softies stitching stress Tattoo tattoos vintage wedding wedding dress zombie