I’ve been pretty quiet on the old wedding front on the blog, I’d hate to bore you all with tales of dresses and hotels and such. However, if you want to catch up on the wedding progress (it’s less than four months away now) then head on over to a guest post I wrote for the lovely Tigerlilly Quinn, the lady who inspired me to start blogging in the first place!
- @pregnancytales @Know @emily_j_taylor haha! Love it x 3 years ago
- RT @bishonenrancher: Time for another giveaway! Would you creative types like to try your hand at sewing a corset? Or are you perhaps... ht… 3 years ago
- @eejitstoys @Bristol @magpiesandi looking awesome! See you soon x 3 years ago
- @emily_j_taylor @pregnancytales @eejitstoys @capturebylucy @SusieSusieLucy Me too, me me me!! 3 years ago
- @SuzieCunliffe I'll look forward to that. x 3 years ago
art doll autumn. baby Bertrum bipolar blogging bride Bristol business buttons cat Cats children christmas christmas decoration christmas tree circus community craft Crafting Craft room creativity cute cyclothymia depression dressmaking Etsy Fabric fairy family flowers friendship Graffiti guitar handmade happiness Inspiration Keepsake Kitten Kittens knitting learning Lionheart Magazine love marriage mental health mistress of monsters monsters moving house Mr Monster mum music needle felting photography Pirate Plush plushie Plushies Purple Thread Designs queen relationships sewing sewing machine sideshow sock animals softie softies stitching stress Tattoo tattoos vintage wedding wedding dress zombie