Exciting developments in monster land. On Nov 19th I’m launching an online magazine showcasing the best of thread based craft in the south west and beyond. Regular news, reviews and features to feed your creative appetite. Come and find us at http://www.threadheadmag.com, follow us on facebook and twitter. I have high hopes for this new enterprise and the quality of the artists featured so far is second to none. Jot Nov 19th down in your diary and help us to spread the ThreadHead word!
- @pregnancytales @Know @emily_j_taylor haha! Love it x 3 years ago
- RT @bishonenrancher: Time for another giveaway! Would you creative types like to try your hand at sewing a corset? Or are you perhaps... ht… 3 years ago
- @eejitstoys @Bristol @magpiesandi looking awesome! See you soon x 3 years ago
- @emily_j_taylor @pregnancytales @eejitstoys @capturebylucy @SusieSusieLucy Me too, me me me!! 3 years ago
- @SuzieCunliffe I'll look forward to that. x 3 years ago
art doll autumn. baby Bertrum bipolar blogging bride Bristol business buttons cat Cats children christmas christmas decoration christmas tree circus community craft Crafting Craft room creativity cute cyclothymia depression dressmaking Etsy Fabric fairy family flowers friendship Graffiti guitar handmade happiness Inspiration Keepsake Kitten Kittens knitting learning Lionheart Magazine love marriage mental health mistress of monsters monsters moving house Mr Monster mum music needle felting photography Pirate Plush plushie Plushies Purple Thread Designs queen relationships sewing sewing machine sideshow sock animals softie softies stitching stress Tattoo tattoos vintage wedding wedding dress zombie